Justin Bieber Youtube Songs

Justin Bieber Youtube Songs: Justin Bieber Performance at Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards 2011. Follow me on twitter: twitter.com Justin Bieber! Thanks for posting this on your Facebook & Twitter!!!! Justin Bieber Performance at Georgia Music Hall of Fame Awards 2011 Justin Bieber performing at the 2011 Georgia GA hall of fame awards Songs:3 AM by matchbox twenty U got it bad…

New Justin Bieber Youtube Songs:

25 Responses to "Justin Bieber Youtube Songs"

1. PaulinaSV  September 27, 2011 at 6:58 pm

@Edwin5467 it’s Bieber!

2. PaulinaSV  September 27, 2011 at 7:16 pm

@rback32campos this song is a cover, so its not HIS music.

3. didiana45  September 27, 2011 at 7:58 pm

*-* i love it and justin <3 ♥ *-*
    :***

4. didiana45  September 27, 2011 at 8:32 pm

*-* i love it and justin <3 ♥ *-*
    :***

5. ItsNikkiBitch12  September 27, 2011 at 9:18 pm

@pinkrainbowcorn like you.

6. RaquellyKelly  September 27, 2011 at 9:54 pm

@TheeAppleMann You forgot a comma between “one” and “I” genius hahahaha. and no I don’t get aggravated that easily, specially when I’m talking to some childish ugly boy that I don’t even know. and I’d say that indeed I didn’t fail HHA you keep messaging me back. Completes my point that your an idiot. It was fun bothering you btw tootles:D hha

7. MsNiceDick  September 27, 2011 at 9:56 pm

Hey Bieber….u come back when u old enough…..its annoying whatever it is…..

8. Specter1031  September 27, 2011 at 10:34 pm

Agree with u down below. He’s very talented. If u think otherwise your just being ignorant. Just cuz most of u are talentless nothings i feel the need to jump on the bandwagon like everyone else. Most of u would not criticize him if everyone else wasn’t doing it.

9. gleetard0104  September 27, 2011 at 10:59 pm

STFU!! you trolls if you hate him sooo much then dont watch the friggen video but dont purposely come on here and talk about how horrible he is go touch yourself and die

10. TheKaser105  September 27, 2011 at 11:21 pm

He’s uuuggggyyyy

11. TheKaser105  September 27, 2011 at 11:30 pm

He’s uuuuuugggggggggyyyyyyy

12. TheeAppleMann  September 27, 2011 at 11:56 pm

@RaquellyKelly no ur the idiot for even strarting this arguement. so in a way your the butthurt one i had an opinion and shared it and you got butt hurt and tried insulting me but failed miserably.

13. pinkrainbowcorn  September 28, 2011 at 12:18 am

Talentless…

14. twinsbeliebersNSN  September 28, 2011 at 12:52 am

amazing! love U justin.

15. rback32campos  September 28, 2011 at 1:03 am

I hate his music

16. RaquellyKelly  September 28, 2011 at 2:01 am

@TheeAppleMann hha YOU are the one without a sense of humor. Getting all butt hurt and mad hha pathetic.. do whatever you want loser:) and man the sexism just proves my point that your an idiot. but seriously I feel so sorry for you..go do something productive & learn to do your own laundry useless hater.

17. TheeAppleMann  September 28, 2011 at 2:04 am

@RaquellyKelly bitch you dont know me. i can do whatever i want and still be smart and healthy. proves that you have no sense of humor at all. dont forget to wash my socks

18. iwinlooser  September 28, 2011 at 2:43 am

haha bitch

19. RaquellyKelly  September 28, 2011 at 3:22 am

@TheeAppleMann Thank God I don’t know you. And to me that just sounds like a load of BS. A person with intelligence doesn’t go around saying unnecessary things to or about people. what are you gaining out of it hater? But maybe your just egoistical and in that case I pity you even more. and well I doubt you eat sandwiches your unhealthy. it shows :)

20. xobieberlover06  September 28, 2011 at 4:16 am

I love this

21. NataliaaSpain7  September 28, 2011 at 4:53 am

I LOVE HIS VOICE, I ADORE IIIIIIIIIIT.

22. exspurned82  September 28, 2011 at 5:27 am

Justin Bieber is driving little girls crazy, including mine, they need to admire celebs with talent not a girly voiced, TALENTLESS midget. When I was a young girl I was in leo DiCaprio.

23. 7jerryg  September 28, 2011 at 5:27 am

Boo

24. janet3280  September 28, 2011 at 5:44 am

listen people, im not saying you should love him, nor that you should hate him. do what you want, but dont hate him for living his dream. if you could live your dream, wouldnt you? he isnt everyones favorite or everyones taste, but there are so many artists and songs and are you may not like. Hes a true talent and a good person. Its true that he talks to his fans occasionally on the phone. I was lucky enough to have talk to jb.So guys, Im gonna share jb’s # in my channel today.

25. 3lisakristine  September 28, 2011 at 6:05 am